So, second entry. Bet none of my friends thought I'd be this committed to a blog *smirk*
I guess that I should start this one with why I'm changing. I seem to have picked 2016 as my year to try things differently, to set actual goals which I will strive to keep. At the moment I seem to be doing okay, it is only the first month and most sites say new resolutions fail after April, so we'll see.
I've recently been doing an online clean out. I have a tumblr account that had seen better days, I'd posted over 13000 things and liked twice that amount! It seems exceedingly excessive. So I've slowly been working though that and changing things. My url used to be glowstickstar04.tumblr.com (pretty sure this doesn't work anymore) Now I think it is this, be sure to correct me if I'm wrong. I've been a member since 2011 but because I deleted all the posts in that first month my archive only goes back to 2012. I'm trying to give it a theme of sorts as before it was a confusing mass of strange and eclectic things, I guess the main theme was cats. I love cats. No, I really like cats.
Anyway, I've been giving that a sort out, it been fun looking at what a teenage me thought was cool back then and what interested me. I'm hoping to get it to a place where I repost my friends amazing artwork and keep people updated to anything I'm writing. I like to write. I have a fanfiction account, that I need to sort out as well. I have tons of ideas and can always be seen with a notebook in my bag or pocket. In fact my friend Verdigo has a heart attack if I don't have one with me, she's amazing at art by the way. You should check her out on her tumblr, and instagram.
I appear to be dropping a lot of links in this post, but I feel it necessary as I'm trying to link everything together. I haven't quite figured out how to make a fixed post with all of the links in but maybe some day when I finally get the hang of this. For the moment this will be a place for my to just talk, or type as the case may be. Sometimes I may post updates on my daily life, opinions of certain things going on it the world, or even little bits of writing whether they be original of fan made.
Thanks for taking the time to read this, I'm afraid I can't give you the time back but I appreciate it.
Shadow Spark out....
No comments:
Post a Comment