Monday, 11 January 2016

Where to Start?

Where do you start with something like this? I guess with the first post, but then what do you write? Do you write something true or do you create a falsehood that you believe people will read?
I guess what I'm trying to get at is that this is the first time I've ever thought about writing a blog, or even thought of writing publicly at all. Normally I hide behind words like they are a shield, I never normally say what I really feel and find it hard to express myself in ways that others will understand. I guess that's not what you want to read either.  So let me start with something about me. I'm a young woman who lives in a ground floor flat and have exceedingly noisy neighbors. All part and parcel of having a young mum and her child living above you. I work in retail six out of seven days a week and own two cats who are probably the most exciting things I own. 
My cats names are Loki and Kyrian. I guess I had a thing for a certain actor playing a certain Norse God, and also a fixation with Sherrilyn Kenyon books. They are two and one years old and live to destroy my head sets. I like to play video games and was a Destiny day one player, not that I should be proud of that fact. I've met a lot of people though that game so I have to be proud of the wider range of friends I now have. 
I'm an only child, well I say only child but I do have siblings. Half siblings, whose age gaps range from twenty-one years to five years from my age, most older but two younger. I love them all dearly but don't know any of them enough to say that our bonds are unbreakable, and sometimes I don't even think of them as my brothers and sisters at all. So mentally I am an only child, whereas physically I am not. I have an amazing mum that I would never be without and a dad who will probably never win any best dad of the year awards, but that's okay because at least he tries which is more than some dads are like.  
Is this what you are meant to write in these things? Notes and little thoughts on things personally towards yourself or to others? I love writing and maybe one day I'll keep a log of what I'm writing, where I'm posting, and whats to come next. Maybe...... 
Shadow Spark out...

No comments:

Post a Comment