Anyway, that's not what this post is about. This post is to help me get myself sorted and still prove to my friends that, yes I still post onto this thing!
Recently I've been addicted to this game called Final Fantasy XIV, I'm a level 50 Au Ra Pugilist who has dabbled in everything. Here is what I look like:
I'm constantly growing so I may differ later in the game. The level cap at the moment is 60, so I only have 10 more levels to go. The free company that I'm with has been helping A LOT! I am a complete n00b at online RPG's and their guidance has been everything I needed. I still fail a lot, but I'm getting better.
As a side note I'm writing and drawing more, I will probably do a post to them both separately at some point, just to be able to go into everything in detail, but for the moment I thought I would tell you of the game that has been taking up most of my life other than work.

No comments:
Post a Comment