Sunday, 12 June 2016

Lets Start Again.

Okay, so it's been a while. I guess I'm just really bad at keeping up with things and I'm not going to make excuses, I just didn't even bother to blog. I'm still trying to sort everything out, on what I'm doing to what I want to do in the future. It's a lot to process and some days I just cannot be asked to deal with it.

What I have been doing recently is keeping up with my instagram. Yes people, I take pictures of EVERYTHING and post it there. Well, not everything, but enough to have over 60 followers. Why they follow me I will never know. I think most of them are facebook friends.... Maybe. Anyway, here is the link: Shadow Spark Instagram. Enjoy looking at all of the pretty pictures, that I will try and start posting on here as well, with a proper review of any and all subscription boxes that I do... Yes, I'm going to be one of those bloggers. Here is a little sample of my last box.


This was all the items that came in a subscription from Loot Crate, called Loot Anime. The theme was Unity. Loot Crate ships worldwide and has subscriptions for 1 month, with the 3 months, 6 months and 12 months subscriptions having further discounts. All subscriptions are automatically renewed at the end of their period. It costs $34.95 (for the 1 month subscription), which is about £23.00 in UK money, but it may cost more of less depending on the exchange rates for that day. It is an american based subscription but as I said they do ship worldwide. With Loot Anime, if you have a premium membership with crunchyroll you get an addition $5 off your subscription. 

They have different types of crate. So they have the basic Loot Crate, which has different themes each month, same subscription periods as above and around the same price. This months theme is Dystopia, with items coming from Fallout, Matrix, Bioshock Infinite, Robocop and Terminator 2: Judgement Day. If you enter code FREEFIG on subscribing to the 3,6 or 12 month subscriptions you will get and extra item in your crate. 

They have Loot Crate DX, it has the same theme as the normal Loot Crate but it comes bigger and better. Same subscriptions as above with the price being $74.99 or £50.00, but you are getting larger items and an extra item from Mirrors Edge: Catalyst. I'm not personally subscribed to this one but there are unboxing videos on youtube so you can see what came in previous boxes. 

Loot Anime's theme this month is Victory, with items arriving from Splatoon, Free! and Yowamushi Pedal. 

For the gamers out there they have a crate called Loot Gaming. Once again they have the 1,3,6 and 12 month subscriptions with the price being the same a the Loot Anime crate. This months theme is Arena, with items coming from Overwatch, Team Fortress 2, DOTA 2 and Street Fighter.  

And for those whose pets feel a little left out they have a Loot Pets crate, that has the same themes as Loot Crate but it is apparel and accessories for those companions in our lives that wake us up at ungodly hours. Also for every Loot Pets crate purchased Loot Crate sends $1 to a local, national or international animal welfare charity. The prices start at $29.99.

They also do limited edition crates for certain franchises and a ton of other stuff so be sure to check them out here and get a $5 discount: Loot Crate

Shadow Spark out

No comments:

Post a Comment